Manually adjustale numbering heads are used when the text to be marked has to be changed very often.
- They do away with the need to remove a typeholder and change the individual types. You merely manually index the individual wheels to the text you require.
- These numbering heads are supplied in accordance with the table on page 9 and can be fitted with anything from 2 to 20 wheels
- The wheels with character sizes up to 5mm height have 14 divisions. For example, you could have the numbers 0-9 as well as 4 additional characters (either letters or numbers) on each wheel.
- The alphabet is normally divided A-M and N-Z, or you can choose any combination of letters and numbers you want.
- For character sizes of 6 mm and above the wheels only have 11 divisions.This could be, for example, the numbers 0-9 plus one additional engraved division
The character sizes available are: 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10 mm with standard, semi-narrow and narrow styles.The semi-narrow and narrow styles have a narrower width of character when compared to the standard style, thus producing a shorter marking length – see table for details.